Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have been out of town traveling for business(my other job, for which I get paid), therefore I haven't been able to post more work, but I will soon, tomorrow Friday I'll be back home. So, since I am not posting art I will post some words... As you have noticed, I like to paint sofas, I was doing some introspection about this and I realized the reason for my being-in-love-with-sofas is related to my personality. I am a very relaxed person and I value a lot the ability to take my time to start any kind of project, painting, cooking, analyzing numbers, reading. Normally I would like to first create the right atmosphere, and then I can start working with all my heart and all the concentration focused on the activity. So here it is... the mistery behind the sofas. Also I have to let you know that I have a favorite sofa at home, the most comfortable sofa in the world, I love to seat there and paint. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Que barbara mi Gaby!! I AM SO IMPRESSED!! Siempre te he admirado por tus multiples dones... pero esto sobre pasa limites mi Gaby. Oye, te acuerdas de mi cuando seas famosa, eh? Bueno, MAS famosa!! Voy a ver cual cuadro le combina a mi casa y con todo gusto me regalas uno (je je!).

    Saludos!

    Magda

    ReplyDelete